Accounts Payable and Payroll Specialist
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for an AP/Payroll Specialist with our client in the south metro! This person will be responsible for processing payments, maintaining vendor information, utilizing ADP to process payroll, etc. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing organization that helps people. If you are interested then please submit your resume today to learn more!
- Ensuring all invoices and claims are posted and paid in timely manner.
- Reconciling vendor account statements to make sure accounts payable records agree with vendor account statements.
- Resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Printing checks for signatures, mail payments, and files invoices.
- Maintaining vendor information and prepares annual 1099’s.
- Ensure that bi-weekly payroll is completed in a timely manner.
- Calculating and/or verifying paid time off and holiday pay.
- Maintaining payroll files, including electronic and hard copy storage.
- Responding to employee questions regarding payroll.
- Assisting with department budgeting.
- Help with the general ledger on occasion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks, and ADP.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and productivity demands.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.