Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help our client's recruiting team! This person will be responsible for posting job openings, setting up phone screens with candidates, coordinating interviews, etc. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, personable and has some experience in recruiting or human resources. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Post open positions on company website, employment websites, and various other recruiting resources.
- Utilize social media to post open positions and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Tracking applicants who have applied and are passed on for an interview in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Conducting phone interviews with selected candidates using various techniques (behavioral based and skill based questions).
- Coordinating interview schedules and calendars for the Recruiting team.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 1+ year of related experience in recruiting or talent acquisition.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Psychology, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Apply for Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly