Manufacturing Engineering Tech
Inginaire is looking for an Manufacturing Engineering Tech for our client in Hamel, MN. Our client is an innovative manufacturer of automation components, from gearboxes and brakes to pneumatic actuators and complete electrical linear motion systems. This is a first shift, contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Responsible for the technical support of electro-mechanical assemblies in production and returned material
- Mechanical Assembly Troubleshooting
- Create and maintain bills of operations
- Electrical assembly troubleshooting
- Analysis and interpretation of custom test equipment
- Developing both mechanical and electrical testing and assembly procedures
- Associateâ€™s Degree in Design/Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Pre-Engineering, Automated Systems/Robotics, or Electrical Technology OR a Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Industrial Technology.
- Experience with feedback system setup and integration preferred
- 1-3 yearâ€™s work experience in Manufacturing support environment
- Electro-Mechanical background and specific experience in the area of automation/Motion Control/Complex Electro-Mechanical assemblies preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude along with solid problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact well with Assembly personnel
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize own workload