Warehouse Specialist - PT, 1st Shift
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Part Time
Title: Warehouse Specialist
Shift: 1st Shifts (daytime hours); Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays
What you do:
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative team with a passion to take care of our patients
- Work with the team and sometimes customers on outgoing shipments
- Maintain records of inventory and shipments
- Partner and coordinate with clinicians and other departments at PHS
What we do:
- Reward our employees with benefits and a generous PTO plan
- Have fun!
- Give back
- Be part of a company recognized as a Top Employer
Requirements: To qualify you must have a high school diploma or GED, excellent communication skills, and good math/computation skills. Warehouse experience is preferred, but not required.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.