Call Center Representative - $15/hour+
Our Call Center Representatives want to make a personal connection with everyone that picks up the phone to call us. They recognize that every interaction, even over the phone, is an opportunity to build our brand -– with a focus on being knowledgeable, proactive, reliable and welcoming. The environment is fast-paced yet our Representatives take the time to truly listen to our members so they can effectively serve and resolve all member inquiries, concerns and issues. Our Call Center Representatives are empowered to apply their knowledge and utilize their resources to find solutions or alternatives that will guide our members toward a positive outcome. They utilize each call as an opportunity to connect with our members to produce a “wow” reaction that forms the basis for member loyalty and advocacy. We put our members first in everything we do and we want them to feel that energy, even if they can’t physically see it.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year related financial or customer services experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Previous PC experience, Microsoft Office preferred
- Math aptitude and keyboarding skills
- Demonstrate punctual and regular attendance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable
- Ability to work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Ability to maintaining a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
- Available to work various hours, as needed
Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm with rotating Saturdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.