Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - Contract
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our client's team in Bloomington, MN! This role will be responsible for the management of the reception desk and helping with various administrative tasks. This is a contract position supporting the administrative team for around 3 months. If you have experience working as a receptionist and are looking for a new opportunity then please submit your resume today!
- Welcome visitors to the office in a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Organize common areas and ensure conference rooms are neat, organized and supplied with necessary equipment for use.
- Answer incoming phone calls professionally and redirect calls accordingly.
- Oversee the company calendar and make changes while paying attention to time zones, dates, and availability of meeting rooms and attendees.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Provide administrative support to various team members and to visitors as needed (includes, filing, faxing, emailing, etc).
- Maintain inventory for office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of receptionist or administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - Contract
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly