AP Business Partner Distribution Centers
JOIN US AS A ASSETS PROTECTION BUSINESS PARTNERAbout This OpportunityLead and support the company strategy for Assets Protection (AP) within Distribution Centers (DCs). Support DC and non-exempt AP leaders to lead: safe and secure, theft and fraud and shortage culture. Drive the DC strategy and long term goals in order to align with AP priorities.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a APBP, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive company strategy for AP within designated DC group; and maintain a safe and secure environment; increase profitability and reduce shortage.
- Ensure AP leaders are following safe and secure and shortage best practices.
- Monitor and assist leadership with incident response resolution.
- Develop and maintain strong AP relationships with DC leaders influencing and educating on AP process and key initiatives.
- Drive new initiatives including coaching teams through change.
- Teach, coach and train AP and DC leaders on workload prioritization and execution.
- Partner with AP leaders to ensure all physical security compliance expectations are being executed effectively (key control, alarms, etc.).
- Identify and provides feedback related to safe and secure and operational opportunities.
- Teach, coach and train DC and AP leaders through high level response to crisis and security incidents; follow up and provide feedback to leaders.
- Monitor AP results at group level to meet business goals.
- Oversee the execution of AP leaders to meet goals and objectives by conducting visits and leveraging available reporting.
- Consult, support and engage Investigations to drive execution of theft and prevention tactics.
- Drive a shortage culture and shortage awareness through education and training with all building leaders.
- Train AP leaders to lead the AP team on key priorities for: brand, safe and secure, and shortage.
- Coach and develop AP leaders to create a positive work environment and promote personal and professional development at all levels.
- Provide talent assessment of AP team and clearly communicate to leaders for succession planning and talent routines.
- Support onboarding for new-in-role AP leaders.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with leading, coaching and training of team of indirect reports
- Prioritizes tasks and responsibilities; focuses on the things that are most important, ensures that best practices are followed
- Ability to influence key partners without authority
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, and decision making ability
- Ability to establish and maintain cross-functional and positive working relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced time management and organization skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to travel - (25 - 50%)
- Strong knowledge base of shortage, physical security and safe and secure practices
- Crisis Management and Threat Response experience
- Strong understanding of DC Operations