POSITION: Psychology Faculty (PCN 01099535)
STARTING DATE: Approximately August 13, 2018
APPOINTMENT: Full-Time Unlimited
DEADLINE: To receive guaranteed consideration, application materials should be submitted online by March 12, 2018. The search will remain open until the position is filled.
- Planning for instruction
- Preparing classrooms and conducting classes
- Developing curriculum
- Assessment of student learning
- Maintaining student records
- Interacting positively with students and staff
- Recruiting and retaining students
- Maintaining professional skills and credentials
- Participating on department committees
- Assisting with departmental activities
- Participating on college committees
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Participating in professional development activities
Master's degree with a major in psychology or a Master's degree with a minimum of 18 graduate semester credits (27 graduate quarter credits) in psychology.
- Two years of higher education teaching experience
- Teaching experience in online instruction
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understanding the mission of a comprehensive two-year college
- Ability to work with a diverse student body with a broad range of interests and abilities
- Ability to work with a variety of people as a team member
NOTICE: In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
TO APPLY: Apply online at https://www.alextech.edu/about-atcc/human-resources
Click on Academic Jobs – “How to Apply” link to apply. You must apply online and attach an electronic resume and copies of your transcript(s) to your online application in order to be considered for this position.
CONTACT: Shari Maloney; (320) 762-4466; Fax: 320-762-4450;
Alexandria Technical and Community College is constantly seeking to become a more diverse community and to enhance its capacity to value and capitalize on the cultural richness that diversity brings. The College strongly encourages applications from persons with diverse backgrounds.
Benefits include health, dental, life insurance and retirement plan.
Alexandria Technical and Community College is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment. This information will be made available in alternative format, such as large print or cassette tape, upon request.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vdcb22r74mvtzcfk