Cook II - Little Six Resaurant (2nd shift)
Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.50 / hr
Prepares hot and cold food items according to standard operating procedures. Performs prep work and delivers finished food product.
- Prepares hot and cold food according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Organizes cooler and storage area.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Friday/Saturday off) 4:30pm - 12:30 am
- Cooking experience to equal two years.
- Must pass Cook II test.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.