Maintenance & Turn Lead
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This is a critical position for the Thorp Building a vibrant 250,000 SF creative light industrial property located in NE Minneapolis which has been substantially repositioned. www.facebook.com/ThorpBuilding/
The development and management company, Bohm CRE, LLC, www.bohmcre.com, is growing and actively seeking new properties to reposition and manage. Bohm Commercial Real Estate is a tight knit organization that focuses on problem solving, teamwork and the objectives of our stakeholders. Our experience with the multi-faceted business of commercial real estate allows us to provide complete and individual service to our clients.
Key responsibilities of this position include maintaining the boiler, performing mechanical base building work, preparing spaces for new tenants and general building maintenance. The successful candidate will be tenant focused, mechanically minded, have strong problem solving skills and will work effectively both independently and with ad hoc project based teams. This is a great opportunity for someone to utilize their technical, creative and collaborative skill sets.
- 1st Class C Boilers license. Company will provide boiler licensing training for the right candidate who demonstrates potential in the field, specifically strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Ideal candidate will have 2-10 years of low pressure boiler, plumbing and general maintenance experience
- Valid driver's license required
- Personal vehicle required
- Check and maintain boiler daily (winter months)
- Maintain boiler system on either oil or natural gas
- Maintain radiator return pumps and light motors/machines
- Perform annual maintenance
- Repair & replace plumbing lines when necessary
- Replace faulty steam and return lines from boiler
- Repair leaky or faulty faucets/piping where necessary
- PVC, black pipe and copper
- Repair or replace electrical outlets, switches and circuit boxes
- Maintain and replace fluorescent fixtures, metal halide and halogen lights
- Locate and repair any blown fuses or power outages
TURNS AND BASE BUILDING WORK:
- Check mechanicals and repair as needed
- Traps, valves, proper slopes for return lines and condensate pump motors
- Help coordinate contractors
- Perform miscellaneous detail and smaller projects outside typical contractor trade scope.
- Perform work to create the marriage between the unique building characteristics of the subject property and the more normalized construction contractor trades.
- Maintain and repair roofs
- Maintain/repair down spouts and gutters around building
- Maintain and replace door locks and keys
- Be' On-Call ' after hours and weekends.
- Repair windows
- Coordinate small in house maintenance team.
SHOP INVENTORY AND ORGANIZATION:
- Organize shop – tools and materials
- Inventory tools and materials
Please note: This is not an exhaustive list of duties, but generally outlines the positions primary areas of responsibility.
Apply for Maintenance & Turn Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly