Manager – Environmental Services, Eau Claire Hospital, Eau Claire, WI
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 6,800 employees.
The Environmental Services Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of housekeeping, which include personnel management, and continuous quality improvement with a focus on the highest quality patient care possible. Position involves daily staffing and coordination of assignments, and requires initiative and independent judgment. This position is responsible for the support staff of housekeepers.
- State of Wisconsin driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Two years of experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager, in addition to one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and one year experience with housekeeping or laundry services
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related field and five years of experience in housekeeping or laundry services
- High school diploma or equivalent and nine years of experience in housekeeping or laundry services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. Five years of experience with housekeeping or laundry services. Two years of experience in outside contracted cleaning services. Two years of experience as a manager within housekeeping or laundry services.
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional (CHESP) certification awarded by the American Hospital Association (AHA)
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
MCHS is currently building a new hospital in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, scheduled to open in July 2018. While Marshfield Clinic Health System has been established as a clinic in Eau Claire for nearly 30 years, the new facility will offer 44-beds in a 213,000 sq. ft. hospital with future ability to add two additional floors of 36-beds each. – Look for additional opportunities for this hospital, as well as within our current system.
Questions may be directed to Heidi Kramer, Human Resources:
Apply directly through:
Or through our Career Center at:
reference job number MC180299
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.