Peer to Peer Fundraising Officer
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
St. Catherine University, St. Paul, seeks applications for a Peer to Peer Fundraising Officer in our Institutional Advancement Department. This position is a full-time position, scheduled for 40 hours/week, 52 weeks per year and is eligible for our generous benefit package. The Peer to Peer Fundraising Officer is a part of the Annual Giving team and part of the larger Development/Alumnae Relations team. This position is responsible for generating revenue for the Katie Fund by developing, implementing and managing a comprehensive peer to peer volunteer fundraising program within the strategy of the Growing Participation initiative.
• Develop program and strategy for new Peer to Peer initiative. Work with MarComm to develop Ambassador recruitment and messaging materials, develop training and motivational materials and programs.
• Develop plan for pilot year with Reunion celebrants. Recruit volunteers, manage budget and monitor alumnae participation numbers to track progress toward participation goals. Serve as the Project Manager for the Reeher Class Agent tool implementation.
• Reach out to and monitor Ambassadors to inspire, motivate and celebrate success. Answer questions, provide direction and problem-solve.
• Budget management and data tracking and reporting, fully utilizing the Reeher class agent tool.
• Support of all Annual Giving initiatives, developing other innovative strategies and tactics to reach donor count and dollar goals. Other volunteer coordination and engagement duties as assigned.
Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr to electronically apply for this position. Position number is 20180012-Staff. Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Priority will be given to applications received by March 13, 2018. Position will remain open until filled.
• Bachelor's degree required and previous experience in educational fundraising and volunteer management/motivation.
• Ability to think creatively, critically and strategically about all aspects of alumni and volunteer engagement and giving is necessary to be successful in this position.
• Officer will have strong and persuasive oral and written communication skills; must be highly organized, detail/deadline oriented, collaborative, flexible, and demonstrate the ability to proficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities.
• Must have skills to generate and analyze reports to support fundraising strategies and the technical skills necessary to master the Reeher Class Agent product.
• Officer must have an appreciation for and commitment to the mission of the University.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org