Our client in Lakeville, MN is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team! This company is a high-performance parts manufacturer with over 25 years of successful experience in its field. They design and manufactures shock absorbers, rod end bearings, fabricated suspension components, composite driveshafts and related products for the high performance automotive aftermarket including racing and street performance, the off-road recreational vehicle market, and a wide variety of specialized industrial markets.
Hours: 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM, M-F.
Pay Rate: $18.00 to $21.00 per hour depending on experience.
• Perform first article and in-process inspections on parts made on CNC lathes, mills, laser cutting machines, press brakes, and tube benders.
• Identifying and resolving problems.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accurately and completely fill out inspection reports and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have experience using calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, pin gauges, dial indicators, Rockwell hardness tester, CMM, optical comparator, as well as other inspection instruments.
• Must have experience with/knowledge of ISO 9001.
• Able to effectively communicate with Quality manager and CNC machine operators.
• Good print reading skills, including GD&T.
• Sufficient computer skills, primarily Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Good analytical skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Good mathematical skills, up to algebra/trigonometry.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Gage calibration experience would be beneficial.