Landscape Crew Leaders
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Landscape Crew Leaders to lead 2-4 person crews installing all forms of landscaping. 2+ years’ experience in all forms of landscape installation a must, boulder and block walls, paver patios, plants materials, water features, etc.
- Pass drug screening
- 2+ years’ experience in all forms of landscape installation
- Must have a current driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Management experience a plus.
- Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. without difficulty
- Must be able to twist body in motion of shoveling and raking
- Must be able to wheelbarrow up to 200 lbs. at a time
Do you love three day weekends?
Curbside Landscape & Irrigation is looking to hire landscape crew members who generally work four 10 hour days Monday – Thursday.
No experience is necessary. We will teach you everything you need to know.
There is no end of season at Curbside. There are always opportunities for hard workers to transition into winter positions for year round employment.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves working outdoors, is eager to learn, and can show up every day. A typical day includes jobs such as paver patio construction, irrigation repairs, plant installation, mulching, mowing, etc. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. A valid driver's license with a clean driving record is a huge plus, but not required.
We have openings for experienced foremen/forewomen too!
Curbside Landscaping & Irrigation was voted a top workplace in MN by it's own employees. Come See Why! Join the Curbside Family and see for yourself our great work atmosphere.
Visit www.curbsidelandscape.com and click the green "apply now button"