The Irrigation Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting and repairing of all types of Irrigation systems.
- Good knowledge of all types of Irrigation controllers, valves, sprinkler heads and parts
- Wire locating and troubleshooting skills
- Operate a smart phone to keep service records of each scheduled stop
- Follow a predetermined schedule in the order given
- Operate trucks in a safe manner
- Irrigation installation skills
- One to two years experience in irrigation work
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record (CDL is a plus)
- Health Card (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take instructions and produce results
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to work off of a schedule and stay on task
- Ability to read an irrigation plan/map
- Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. without difficulty
- Must be able to twist body in motion of shoveling and raking
Curbside Landscaping & Irrigation was voted a top workplace in MN by it's own employees. Come See Why! Join the Curbside Family and see for yourself our great work atmosphere.
Visit www.curbsidelandscape.com and click the green "apply now button"