Dishwasher - Part Time $13.00/hr
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Operates dish machine, cleans floors and kitchen equipment, stocks kitchenware in food outlets. Assists in banquet events. Applies high guest service standards.
- Operates dish machine and maintains racks and dish storage.
- Cleans floors and light kitchen equipment. Removes trash and cleans coolers.
- Delivers and stocks plates, glasses, pots and pans for all restaurant and kitchen areas, including banquets.
High School Students over 15 welcome to apply.
We also pay a shift premium. Any hours worked 4 pm-12 am (midnight) .50/hr more and $1/hr more for working any hours midnight to 8 am.
- Ability to listen and to understand basic information and ideas in spoken English.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Must be able to push or move 250 lbs.
- Varies temperatures between freezer and hot line equipment.
Friday and Saturday
3:00 p.m to 11:30 p.m; or 6:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. or 7:30 p.m. 4:00 a.m.
May also work on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
**Please note, we are able to adjust start/end times as needed for students.**
Shift differential: $0.50/hr for any hours worked from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and $1.00/hr for any hours worked from 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.