Establish new business and Accounts/Contacts through outbound calling and lead nurturing. Obtain key customer information within various markets to meet company sales objectives. Participate with marketing and sales teams to provide support and input to achieve company objectives for assigned markets.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Responsible for outbound phone prospecting in new and developing markets for all Industries Intercomp serves.
- Nurtures leads and tracks specific campaigns. Follow-up and nurturing of trade show leads for specific markets from initial exploration to post show activities.
- Research and competitive information gathering to aid in the execution of outbound phone and email campaigns.
- Serves in a customer facing capacity by responding to phone inquiries. Attends select trade shows and represents company in a professional manner.
- Uses CRM and keep up-to-date on a daily basis for all industry and lead activity. Creating, executing and tracking industry campaigns for assigned industries on an on-going basis.
- Contributes to Intercomp’s digital marketing presence for specified markets as it pertains to LinkedIN and Facebook.
- Communication and follow-up with sales channel for new product campaigns. Develop outbound sales training tools for the Intercomp sales department and external dealer network.
Intercomp is the world’s largest manufacturer of portable scales for the aerospace and automotive industries. We are a growing company in our 40th year looking for highly motivated people to join our excellent work force. We offer competitive pay, benefits, 401K, bonuses and flexible hours. Intercomp is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply on line or send your resume to:
Intercomp Co. Human Resources
3839 County Road #116, Medina, MN 55340
Fax #763-476-2613 / Email: HR@Intercompco.com
Intercomp is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Inside Sales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly