Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our Talent Acquisition Specialist understands that our employees make us who we are and it starts with hiring team members that are knowledgeable, proactive, reliable and welcoming. They identify effective sourcing strategies through job posting sites, social media, networking, job fairs, referrals and more to attract the best candidates for available opportunities while developing and maintaining an extensive pipeline so we are ready and able to fill positions in a timely manner. Our Talent Acquisition Specialist works hard to deliver on an exceptional candidate experience as they source, screen, interview, negotiate salaries and close offers then will work with hiring managers to ensure a positive onboarding experience that represents our high service standards. They will also take the extra step to track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process -- to include sourcing effectiveness, time-to-fill and acceptance rate -- while initiating and driving special projects that will elevate the recruitment process by implementing methods that will source and identify high caliber candidates. It’s our Talent Acquisition Specialist’s adaptability and can-do attitude that helps light the way for our success.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources/Industrial Relations, Psychology or Business Administration, or equivalent human resources experience.
- 2+ year’s previous human resources experience, including previous recruitment and staffing experience preferred. Previous ADP payroll experience is highly desired.
- Familiarity with rules, laws, and regulations pertaining to human resources, employee benefits, payroll and credit union industry.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- PC experience including a working knowledge of ADP, Microsoft Office products, Internet and E-mail/Outlook or equivalents.
- A high degree of integrity and ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate well to others and build effective business relationships.
- Good project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm; Exempt.
Firefly Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.