Be part of a company where you can make a difference! Pro Staff is recruiting a Claims Analyst for our client company in Alexandria that administers healthcare plans for 13 rural MN counties. In this position, you’ll be responsible for accurate and timely claims processing, supporting all lines of business and all types of health care related claims.
Main duties include:
- Process hospital, medical and dental claims per production and accuracy standards of the department
- Remain up to date on Minnesota Department of Human Services/Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (DHS/CMS) requirements and provider manual changes and updates sent to providers
- Perform claims adjustments with accuracy
- Identify processing issues and communicate to appropriate staff for resolution
- Perform weekly peer quality reviews to ensure accurate processing
- Other processing and systems development duties as required
Hours are 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri. Pay is $15.50/hr., with pay increase likely at hire on.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.