Chief Operating Officer
As the Chief Operation Officer, you will:
- Assist the CEO with day to day non-clinical operations
- Hold responsibility for assigned departments including, but not limited to, Human Resources, Facilities Management, Performance Improvement, Health Information Systems, Admissions and Needs Assessment
- Oversee operations at the following sites: Brooklyn Park, Edina, Chaska, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Mankato, Rochester and Woodbury
- Ensure assigned departments and sites are in compliance with The Joint Commission and CMS standards and all applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Provide leadership and mentorship in the areas of staff management, professional development, fiscal management and performance improvement
- Actively participate in the selection and development of new sites and programs in collaboration with the Vice President of Business Development
- Work collaboratively to develop and implement systems and processes, create and enforce policies and procedures and support personnel in a way that will accomplish the performance objectives of the company as a whole
- Ensure PrairieCare’s Mission, Vision and Values are demonstrated on a daily basis
- Serve as a positive representative of PrairieCare to the public and outside organizations.
- Master’s degree
- Five to ten years of experience at a management level
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical journals, financial reports, insurance and legal documents
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members from the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or the Board of Governors
- Ability to apply concepts of advanced management accounting
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.