Barrier Free Access (BFA) a wholly owned subsidiary of SFM -- The Work Comp Experts. We’re more than just insurance!
…Ideas... …Innovation... …Imagination
The Marketing Specialist position is a liaison between SFM Risk Solutions, Barrier Free Access (BFA) and client partners, both existing and potential. In coordination with BFA leadership this role will plan, develop, administer and promote products and service specific marketing campaigns. As a Marketing Specialist you’ll work on the Barrier Free Access Team in an active, fast paced, detail driven customer focused environment. You will work to:
- Develop, plan, write and promote product and/or service specific marketing campaigns.
- Leverage BFA resources including social media, networking and email campaigns to prospect and build a professional network of clients, potential vendor partners and others that are in a position to specify, recommend or purchase, BFA solutions.
- Collaborates with BFA team to prepare presentations, training materials, webinars and videos.
- Utilize, administer and coordinate CRM/sales and marketing software program Infusion Soft to maintain accurate client records and optimize lead generation and sales.
- Schedule, develop, coordinate and participate in events, trade shows, workshops, webinars and related functions.
- Acts as the main point of contact to accurately route customers to the appropriate resource depending on the client request (training needs, installation issues, preventive maintenance).
- Support and Assist with Administrative Tasks
--We’re looking for:
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, procedures and best practices is preferred as is knowledge of creative solutions, including utilizing social media, networking, and emailing marketing campaigns to prospect and build a professional network of clients.
- Proficiency with social media, MS Office Suite (particularly Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point), preferably in a Windows environment as well as applicable graphic design software. Experience with Infusionsoft software a sales and marketing software is a plus.
- Strong and creative writing skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential including the ability to listen and speak clearly and concisely to customers and coworkers whom have a wide range of safe patient handling and workers’ compensation insurance comprehension.
- Two plus (2+) years of sales/marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, design or business. Education may be substituted with progressive professional experience in marketing.
- Ability to make Website content enhancements.
- Displays emotional intelligence and confidence.
- Passion for excellence in customer service and safety; willing and eager to learn about safe patient handling and share our passion for enhancing the lives of caregivers and patients.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential.
- Highly organized, accurate, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to craft smart, attainable, realistic, time-driven goals with clear lead indicators.
- Ability to work well under pressure while successfully managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Basic mathematics skills and ability.
- Ability to work a variable schedule per business needs.
- Maintains and displays knowledge of SFM and BFA’S products and services.
- APPLY! Find out why SFM employees have stuck around for 30+ years!
- CHECK US OUT @ www.sfmic.com/careers -or- https://www.youtube.com/user/SFMcompanies for more info!
If you feel any of your responses to the online profile or application will reveal your protected classification(s), do not provide that information. Do not provide high school dates of attendance or graduation. The online application and profile allow you to upload a resume/cover letter instead of manually entering all of your information.
If you need assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at (952) 838-2083 so accommodations may be discussed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SFM Mutual Insurance Company and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital, familial, or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected classification.