Ranked Faculty: Clinical Site Development Coordinator
The Clinical Education Department in The Henrietta Schmoll School of Health at St. Catherine University invites applications for a Clinical Site Development Coordinator. This is a 0.75 FTE, 12-month position on a professional annual contract funded by a 5-year grant. The Clinical Site Development Coordinator exists to advance primary care clinical site development for the PA and NP programs at St Catherine University Henrietta Schmoll School of Health and will be an externally focused role spending time out with the partners.
• Recruit and develop new clinical sites for our PA and NP programs.
• Collaborate with NP and PA program clinical coordinators as to priorities of placements needed.
• Increase collaboration with our clinical partners and to innovate in clinical education.
• Further responsibilities include identification of workforce openings in partner clinics, collaborate and co-create with clinics on student clinical opportunities and how to maximize benefits to all involved.
• Identify workforce openings and collaborate to provide student opportunities within these clinics.
• Explore ways to coach providers on how to improve productivity while working with students.
• Track outcomes and report back to partner and programs.
• Master's degree in healthcare discipline or administration with 3-5 years' experience in a health care discipline & clinical education required; Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant preferred
• Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities and work within timelines
• Strategic thinker who can work toward short and long term goals, energetic self-starter with new ideas
• Experience working with students in the clinical setting and desire to develop clinical teaching sites
• Strong background in partnership development, leadership, and project management
Clinical education across the HSSH teaches and mentors diverse student population. Previous experience working with diverse population of student is preferred. St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university's commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their teaching, research and service.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org