We are seeking mechanics who have experience repairing and maintaining large industrial automotive equipment. This opportunity is located in White Bear Lake and has a work schedule from 6:30 AM -3:00 PM, Monday – Friday. The starting wage can vary between $18- $22/hr based on experience.
- Troubleshoot mechanical equipment to determine what repairs that are needed
- Perform rework and repair on equipment
- Troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical problems
- Test assembled product
- Duties and responsibilities may vary and change
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification (ASE, MACS) or further education as automotive mechanic
- 2-4 years of experience working with heavy construction equipment preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a reputable company. Apply today and start right away! Contact the Pro Staff office in Little Canada to learn more about this opportunity at 651-291-7811.