Customer Experience Representative
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Customer Experience Representative to join our growing client's team! This person will be responsible for working with our client's vendors across the country. You will be working with these vendors to secure contracts while providing an excellent customer experience. Qualified individuals will have an outgoing, customer service mentality and want to join a fast-paced organization!
- Work with vendors via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to secure contracts for assigned projects.
- Build strong relationships with vendors and provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Answer vendor questions and concerns through company knowledge, problem solving techniques, etc.
- Collects and analyzes data from contracts for strategic planning purposes.
- Maintains company database and always log interactions with vendors.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ year of office experience preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc).
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for Customer Experience Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly