Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for a Corporate Controller to join our growing client's team. This person will be responsible for our client's financial controls, accounting practices, managing a small team, financial reporting, etc. We are looking for someone who has over 5 years of management experience in accounting, can work in a fast-paced environment, and has experience with M&A. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organization so if you are interested then please submit your resume today!
- Establish accounting policies in accordance with US GAAP and accounting practices and procedures are maintained to support compliance with US GAAP accounting policies.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate, payroll, and other applicable taxes and regulations.
- Ensures accurate & timely financials are in compliance with standards
- Identifies any areas of concern and investigates & resolves when needed.
- Ensures financial accounts are properly supported and reconciled.
- Responsible for establishing and ensuring compliance to internal controls.
- Manages and improves department reporting.
- Reviews and ensures accurate and timely computation and payment of payroll, commissions, and other expenses.
- Coordination of audit through gathering required information, preparation of financial statements and tax accounts.
- Directs the daily activities and development of team members, including hiring, coaching, reviewing work, establishing goals and performance management when needed.
- Communicates with executive leadership and senior leaders throughout the organization on financial health and growth of the company.
- Leading integration from acquisitions as well as valuation of intangibles and purchase accounting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position within an accounting role.
- Strong experience with and ability to apply US GAAP knowledge to business scenarios.
- Experience in working in a Global company.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment.
Apply for Corporate Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly