Sr UI Developer - Replenishment
Senior Engineer - Replenishment
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. Our guests love our commitment to continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things. Our goal is to deliver Target's unique brand promise to guests wherever and whenever they shop, today and tomorrow: in-store, online, on tablets and mobile phones, and in the retail channels of the future. The challenges and scale are big. You'll have the opportunity to lead a team that designs, develops, and supports innovative solutions across a variety of applications, platforms, and environments, building tomorrow's technologies and capabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of creating modern web applications for our Target team members to gather, share, and ensure high quality data for our products. You will have the opportunity to drive the selection of the technology and frameworks, and establish engineering best practices for the team.
Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Engineer, you will:
- Lead and work as part of a team to help ensure the timely delivery of high quality, secure, accessible, and browser compatible interactive applications
- Establish standards and best practices for you and the team to deliver clean, scalable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with creative user experience and design to establish and drive the product vision.
- Have a strong passion for solving problems, working fast, and continually learning
- 4 year degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years of interactive development work experience
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Exceptional candidates will have experience with: object-oriented programming, responsive design, accessibility, test automation, continuous integration/delivery, REST web services, back-end and database development, Agile/Scrum development cycle