Director Leadership Development
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement. As a Director working within our Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Center of Excellence (COE), your mission will be to…Set, align and deliver the leader development strategy and a best in class curriculum for Target:
- You'll curate, assign and oversee leadership development programs and offerings for Target's first time and mid-level leaders (Level 7 and below).
- You'll partner extensively with talent management, executive development and learning teams to reimagine offerings and experiences, determine vendor partnerships and delivery vehicles that enable a high-performing team, future leadership pipeline, and continuous learning culture.
- You'll play a key role in developing and adapting leadership solutions for the field and elevating self-serve/crowd sourced learning content to support on-demand leader needs.
- Set and align priorities, coach and give real-time feedback to ensure high-performance and engagement
- Continue to strengthen the consultation, design and facilitation, and program management skills of your team
- Increase connections and build expertise across leaders and HR to accelerate Target's learning culture.
- You'll utilize proven methodologies for performing needs assessments, designing curriculum, and developing courses in partnership with Learning & Development (L&D) Design & Operations.
- You'll measure and assess the impact of leadership development initiatives and leverage data and insights to continuously enhance offerings to meet the changing needs of the business.
- You'll focus on making connections, consultation, problem solving, and alignment of strategies
- Ensure consistent communication and partnership across HR and key leaders in the business
- Act as Project Manager to bring different groups together and leverage experts to create effective products that drive maximum impact and ease
- Four year degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or related field
- 10+ years of work experience in Human Resources (leadership development, organizational development and learning, facilitation and training, talent management, etc)
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to develop a high performing team
- Experience in developing and executing complex strategies
- Proven track record of confidence and influence with senior leaders
- Ability to drive enterprise change and passion for continuous learning
- Enterprise scale project management experience
- Masters or Ph.D. preferred