7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We have a need for an Technical Recruiter to join the team of Inginaire, a Dolphin Group Company . With over 40 years of experience in the staffing industry, Dolphin Group Companies is a family owned and operated network of boutique recruiting firms. Our overall company culture is one that is built upon and fosters an entrepreneurial spirit. With an excellent benefits package and a commitment to innovative thinking and creative problem solving, the Dolphin Group Companies remains the premier workplace for recruiting professionals. Our next team member should be a motivated, self-starting entrepreneur with a proven command of relationship building both with talent and with hiring managers. This is an opportunity to contribute and to grow in a creative and dynamic organization.
- Source candidates through multiple channels including Internet sourcing, job board postings, niche sites, social media, networking/referrals, cold calling, and etc.
- Coordinate and administer full life cycle recruiting, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and on boarding
- Coordinate the recruiting process ensuring timely action, cost effective strategies, and professional and positive contacts for all candidates
- High volume telephone and email connecting 30+ calls/emails per day
- Coach, develop and manage contingent employees on assignment at our client companies
- Minimum 2 years experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Inside-Sales or Account management preferably in a technical industry.
- Ability to effectively recruit from multiple, diverse sources
- Boundless curiosity and enthusiasm for working with a wide range of people
- The ability to develop and foster relationships
- Ability to develop and to execute recruiting plans
- Experience in recruiting - direct hire, contract, and temporary to hire roles preferred
- Tech savvy with applicant tracking systems, social media and web resources
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, HR or related field or equivalent experience