Tables Games Floor Supervisor (Mystic Lake)- PART TIME
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $20.84 - $23.45 / hr based on qualifications
Oversees assigned table activity (two to four tables) to include game activity, game integrity, player strategy, all cash and chip transactions, and dealer performance. Engages in and promotes positive guest interaction by all team members in their pit area and ensures that guest service standards are met. Maintains awareness and compliance of federal, state, company, and departmental rules, regulations, and objectives.
Has responsibility for chips and cards in assigned section.
- Oversees assigned tables activity to ensure the integrity of games. Authorizes and observes cash and chip transactions. Checks for suspicious play and corrects procedural violations.
- Maintains adherence with set guest service standards. Answers inquiries and informs guests of ongoing promotions. Authorizes complimentaries for guests subject to prescribed amounts.
- Enters and tracks player buy-in information. Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Monitors dealer activities in the Table Games pit. Ensures that dealers comply with gaming policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with all procedures. Counsels team members on concerns pertaining to performance errors or inappropriate behavior.
- Communicates and reports guest, team members, or equipment concerns and issues to the Pit Manager.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of the tables in assigned section.
- Supervises on-the-floor training for new Table Games Dealers. May recommend promotion or retraining of dealers as needed
- Prepares performance surveys for Table Games Dealers.
- Maintains security of card and key controls. Counts cards at the end of each shift to ensure all cards are accounted for.
- Requests chip fills for game bankrolls.
There is 1 opening for graves and 3 for swing shift.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Two years front line guest service experience.
- Previous Table Games supervisory experience.
- Must have completed SMSC Gaming Enterprise Table Games dealer training course.
- Must pass basic math and basic strategy test.
- Basic knowledge of computer keyboard for simple data entry or information retrieval.