Recruiter (Spanish language proficiency)
Days: Monday - Friday, TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $44,000 - $49,000 based on qualifications
Sources, recruits, screens, interviews, recommends, and selects candidates for positions to ensure adequate staffing for assigned area(s) of the Gaming Enterprise and the SMSC enterprises, departments, and services as requested. Extends offers to selected candidates. Facilitates the employment onboarding process for applicants. Provides information to hiring managers, team members, and applicants regarding organizational Employment policies and guidelines.
- Sources, recruits, screens, interviews, recommends and selects candidates for positions. Schedules and conducts interviews with candidates for placement.
- Administers pre-employment tests and checks references when required.
- Extends offers to selected candidates, working with management of the assigned area and with the Compensation department to determine the selected candidate's offer rate. Provides applicants with information regarding the position, benefits, and career or job opportunities.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with all levels of management. Consults with management of assigned area(s) to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates for positions.
- Facilitates and documents the job posting, job requisition, recruitment, and selection processes. This includes using an online applicant tracking system and providing technical support to applicants and managers using the applicant tracking system. .
- Builds relationships with applicants and potential applicants to develop a pipeline of applicants for positions. Provides coaching on resumes, applications, and interview skills.
- Keeps informed of developments in such areas as wages and salaries, team member and employee benefits, Gaming Enterprise policies and procedures, employment and labor law, and current recruiting trends and activities.
Spanish language proficency -abiity to read, write and speak Spanish.
Will assist Spanish speaking applicants with the recruitment and onboarding process
- Any combination of post-secondary education and experience in recruitment, selection, and placement to equal three years.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, electronic calendar, and electronic mail software.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems and utilizing social media for recruitment.
- Able to efficiently use multiple forms of technology.
- Bachelors degree in business, Human Resources, or related degree and two years of related experience.
- Experience recruiting high volume, entry level, service-industry positions.
- Experience using electronic tools for recruiting, applicant tracking and onboarding.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry/environment.