Talent Acquisition Coordinator Assistant
Humera is seeking a part-time Talent Acquisition Coordinator to assist during peak recruitment season for our client in Shoreview, MN. The person in this position will primarily be responsible for driving the momentum of staffing. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Talent Acquisition department. Responsibilities include recruitment, staffing, onboarding, HR compliance, record management, employee programs and other HR related activities. This is a long term opportunity.
- Assist in the hiring process, including reviewing resumes, phone-screening candidates, and scheduling interviews.
- Coordinate background checks and drug screens.
- Manage travel and expenses for candidates.
- Assist with ATS job posting and external job board postings.
- Assist with ATS candidate management and candidate inquires.
- Assist with recruitment and event planning and coordination for internal events.
- Assist with other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in administrative support, business, or related degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of formal education.
- Recruitment coordinator experience, 2+ years
- Experience with an ATS, 5+ years
- Experience with recruiting for technical roles (product development, software engineering, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Brassring (an applicant tracking system) if possible. (The ability to navigation online systems.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Experience with general office equipment, such as faxes, copy machines, computers.
- Good administrative detail and organizational skills.
- Able to handle high volume workload with high degree of accuracy.
- Is analytical and has great problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management.
- Ability to maintain an high degree of confidentiality.
- Work Schedule - Flexible Part-Time (an average of 20 hours per week), 1st shift.