Sr TMN Media Ops Analyst
Description: Description: Focus for this role will be on campaign set-up and analysis, including execution, testing, delivery, QA, reporting, and analysis. You will partner with account management to ensure proper creative execution and alignment to media and business strategy and objective. You will work closely with peers in Target India to traffic and QA all onsite and external media.Responsibilities:
- Lead activation and analytics of digital media campaigns, including managing traffic, optimization, and reporting site and third party served campaigns
- Expert understanding of reporting tools, lead developing new, scalable metrics to drive deeper insights and improved vendor relationships.
- Partner closely with product owners to drive new products forward to rollout; assist in operationalizing new products by developing processes
- Captain and lead process documentation, ensure that new products are well documented, efficient to execute and deliver reporting on
- Manage and validate measurement tracking implementation, campaign trafficking, and finance/billing.
- Review and be accountable for new media and reporting plans before trafficking, ensure plans and execution will provide end of campaign reporting accurately, efficiently, and effectively
- Manage media plan changes post-client commitment; partner with account management to update impressions and budgets accordingly
- Work with Account management teams to understand and adhere to various media and creative specs across channels
- Tag and troubleshoot digital media plans through use of third party ad server, and proprietary products; manage tagging issue escalation process
- Partner to QA ads and ensure they meet site partner specs and ad server requirements; troubleshoot ad or tag issues with site or ad tech partners
- Provide optimization strategies holistically across the campaign channels based on unique campaign objectives; channels may include T.com, display, mobile, video, social and search; consider creative and audience optimization tactics; share and take credit for optimization approaches.
- Observe and evaluate trends of media campaigns and provide recommendations for optimization tactics to help drive campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Uncover and translate patterns in campaign performance into future recommendations, educate media planning team and present findings.
- Manage audience performance through optimization strategy, provide performance updates and recommendations.
- Provide both weekly and end of campaign reporting for campaigns; consider past campaign performance, similar campaign objectives, and category benchmarks in determining individual metrics
- Identify, select and extract relevant data from various internal and external sources; deep understanding of data resources and when to use each required
- Independently manipulate raw data sets into information fit for analysis.
- Independently monitor key data to recognize patterns and analyzes trends and develop a consistent mechanism to communicate this information
- Be accountable for finance and billing operations and reconciliation
- Proactively recommend innovative ideas and opportunities across media teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to judge and quantify results of advertising (i.e., understand true value of ROI, understand/describe impact of results, compare actual results to benchmarks) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, which promotions to recommend, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of the digital marketplace and advanced targeting tactics, data management platforms and tag management solutions.
- Ensure proper detailed documentation on all project objectives, requirements, and status updates. Prepare formal project progress reports.
- Helps drive operations strategies and objectives.
- Experience with ad servers, DFP, DCM, Sizmek, etc.
- Methodical, well-organized, and detail-oriented
- Genuine curiosity with how things work; motivated, self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 4-6 years experience