Sr Corporate Security Manager
Description: JOIN US AS A SR MANAGER CORPORATE SECURITY About This OpportunityAs part of the Global Crisis Management (GCM) team, lead exempt team members to execute all phases (preparedness, response, recovery, improvement) of Target's Crisis Management Program; leadership and evolution of Target's crisis response Green Team; lead, develop and execute strategy for Target's Workplace Violence Prevention Program (WVPP); lead non-exempt team members to execute Target's Corporate Command Center daily operations. Cultivate strong internal and external partnerships. Provide crisis leadership as part of the HQ Incident Leader on-call rotation. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Develop and maintain an expertise in Target's crisis response elements and processes.
- As part of the GCM leadership team, develop strategy and lead enabling actions for all aspects the GCM program and in support of overall Corporate Security strategy.
- Develop and implement GCM initiatives, processes and best practices to support strategic goals and account for evolving threats. Lead a Consultant in support of these efforts.
- Engage and modernize interactions with the Green Team through training, exercises and education.
- Develop a deep understanding of operational risks and drive response processes to minimize these risks through a continuous cycle of preparedness, response, recovery, and improvement.
- In close coordination and partnership with another Senior Corporate Security Manager, lead a team of C3 Senior Technicians in the execution of daily operations, including information collection and management; analysis and fusion; communication and dissemination; ensuring operational readiness through training and exercising; and incident response, escalation, and crisis management.
- Develop and implement WVPP initiatives, processes and best practices to mitigate current and future risks. Lead a team of three Lead Consultants in support of these efforts.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with Target team members, leaders, and external partners in support of GCM and WVPP strategy.
- Manage individual and team performance to consistently meet performance standards and increase team knowledge, skills, diversity and engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading a team
- Ability to build strategic vision and drive organizational change
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self motivator able to execute tasks with little or no guidance
- Strong inter-personal and networking skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Able to effectively communicate with and influence senior leadership
- Able to work with highly confidential information
- Proven ability to influence key business partners without authority
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities and tasks
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Willingness to work evenings, overnights, weekends, holidays and during non-business hours when required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Office 360, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Advanced degree
- Interest and experience in emergency management, crisis management and security operations
- Interest and experience in threat assessment or workplace violence prevention