Lead HR Analyst | Process and Technology
Description: About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.Working within HR Process and Technology, you will provide expertise and support to core HR systems through general system support, configuration, process design, data accuracy, analytics, and integrations with internal/external vendors. Consult with business partners to research, document, implement and execute new and/or revised HR programs and systems. Proactively analyze and present information and data in a context appropriate to evaluate ongoing programs, strategic priorities and Company directives. We'll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Lead Analyst. The exciting part of retail? It's always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this jobdescription. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- HR Systems Support & Maintenance: Take a strategic approach to respond to HR process and system requests. Research system impact of new initiatives, respond to key data issues and assist partners in understanding best practices to support their business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Business Partners to strategize, develop, deploy and manage programs, policies, procedures by providing detailed consultation and analysis
- Maintain a high level of system and process expertise and understanding of core HR systems. Understand and use expertise of available data elements to develop creative solutions and recommendations.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with the team, key business partners, and Target Technology Services (TTS) in day to day work and issue resolution.
- Develops and maintains documentation of HR systems processes.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of related experience working in/ supporting a core HCM system (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in systems management (configuration, integrations, security)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong system skills and technical aptitude/interest
- Ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Proven ability to problem solve and proactive issue resolution with a high level of initiative
- Delivers timely and quality work while demonstrating effective work prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence others
- Workday experience preferred