Associate Chief Psychotherapy Officer
PrairieCare, a private psychiatric healthcare system in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area, is recruiting a talented and experience psychotherapist leader to serve as its Associate Chief Psychotherapy Officer. This position supports the direction and coordinator of psychotherapeutic care across the organization's continuum of services, impacting the treatment of children, adolescents and adults in outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospital and inpatient settings.
As the Associate Chief Psychotherapy Officer, you will:
• Assist the Chief Psychotherapy Officer (CPTO) with day to day clinical oversight and supervision company-wide
• Participate in the strategic oversight of psychotherapy within PrairieCare
• Provide leadership and mentorship to all individual, family and group therapists
• Participate in overall clinical program refinement and oversight, and policy development/review
• Hold responsibility for assigned departments including, but not limited to, Occupational Therapy, Chaplaincy, Social Work, Cultural Liaisons and Inpatient Psychotherapy
• Actively participate in the hiring of psychotherapists company-wide
• Oversee Psychotherapy and Social Work internship programs, weekly case consultations and various educational and training opportunities for clinical staff
• Ensure PrairieCare’s Mission, Vision and Values are demonstrated on a daily basis
• Serve as a positive representative of PrairieCare to the public and outside organizations
Direct clinical practice is possible
• PhD or equivalent experience in Psychology or a related field
• Qualified by education and experience in the psychotherapeutic needs of the mentally ill
• A minimum of 10 years of experience as an independently licensed clinician (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC or LP) with supervisory approval
• Previous supervisor experience
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or the Board of Governors
This is a full-time position which requires a combination of day, evening and some weekend hours. The Associate CPTO is required to be knowledgeable of mental health and chemical dependency and display a professional attitude in all aspects of his/her performance.
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.