Case Management Program Assistant
Minnesota AIDS Project (www.mnaidsproject.org) seeks a full-time Case Management Program Assistant. The Case Management program provides care coordination, risk reduction education, client advocacy, and disease and medical care education for people living with HIV. The Case Management Program Assistant provides administrative support to the Case Management program staff and the Case Management Supervisor to promote efficient functioning of this department, complete billing processes for department services and to assist in achievement of MAP objectives. This position also supports the general agency by providing coverage in our reception area. The ideal candidate will be skilled and comfortable using electronic databases and programs including the Microsoft Office Suite. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and comfortable giving professional feedback to colleagues. The ideal candidate will have experience with the State of Minnesota MN-ITS billing process.
- Minimum of two years employment experience providing administrative support, preferably in a human service or medical setting, preference to those with experience working with the State of Minnesota MN-ITS billing system including batch billing, claim follow-up and manual claim entry.
- Detail orientation with comfort managing and updating documentation and billing processes and protocols to ensure performance consistency across a multi-member team.
- Experience auditing records to assure adherence to defined expectations and giving professional feedback to colleagues regarding their results in such audits.
- Comfort working independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced skills working with Microsoft Office programs including Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Comfort and skill in coordinating mass communication efforts including mail merges and letter creation.
- High school diploma required. College level course work or degree in administrative support or other related area is preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations including the Gay/Bi/MSM community and communities of color. Individuals from these communities are encouraged to apply.
The Minnesota AIDS Project is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We encourage applications from all interested persons, including women, people of color, persons with disabilities and GLBTQ persons.
Apply for Case Management Program Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly