Call Center Rep
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
Uses computer systems and telecommunications equipment to route incoming/outgoing telephone calls, answers Club Mystic-related questions and takes/confirms hotel reservations based on department policies and procedures. Applies high guest service standards.
- Answers and routes all telephone calls to the appropriate departments according to department call script standards.
- Accepts, confirms, modifies and cancels all room and event reservations in multiple computer systems. Accurately quotes rates and promotions.
- Uses multiple computer systems to answer all Mystic Lake Casino/Hotel guest inquiries.
- Announces all overhead paging and courtesy calls over the casino P.A. system. Routes numeric paging requests to appropriate departments.
- Completes daily shift checklists as assigned by supervisor.
- Mails information brochures to guests as requested.
- Maintains clean and neat work areas and applicable equipment.
- Prepares, reviews, and finalizes all group information and billings. Generates group rooming lists.
- Participates in multi-systems daily audits to ensure accurate room/promotional inventories.
- Updates daily tracking spreadsheets such as: Pace, 14-day forecasts, and VIP lists.
- Six months' reservations, guest service or full-service hotel experience.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Proficient experience with word processing, databases and electronic mail software.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm.
- Must be able to pass basic math test.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Heavy keyboarding - 85% f time.