Inside Sale Representative
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is currently seeking an Inside Sale Representative for our client in Shoreview, MN. The representatives will primarily be responsible for calling on B2B leads to capture customer interest and process orders for holiday products. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity!
- Places outbound lead generation, profiling and/or sales calls. Uses time management skills and perseverance to achieve or exceed dials-per-hour, talk time and meaningful conversation targets.
- Fully utilizes technology to increase productivity, manage relationships and sales process and increase effectiveness.
- Generates and builds a relationship with customers or prospects, and teaches and provides insight that he/she has not yet considered.
- Effectively manages relationships and interest though the complex and multi-step sales process.
- Acts in a manner that furthers the relationship (both business and individual ) that keeps the door open for repeat and new business.
- Achieve targets by utilizing strong influencing, selling and account management skills.
- Uses effective questioning techniques to undercover unique business drives and complete needs requirements and assessments.
- Provides appropriate response to common objections and product application questions and creates urgency to drive action.
- Maintains knowledge of products, industry and competitor offerings
- Successfully converts leads/opportunities into sales opportunities or closed deals and routes qualified opportunities to corresponding sales team appropriately.
- Keeps self-current and updated on product and industry competitor knowledge and how our clients product/services are used to save time and /or improve effectiveness.
- Consistently provides current customer experience expectations on every customer interaction.
- Implements coaching feedback and takes action to make changes as appropriate.
- Adheres to company and department policies that support ethical practices related to distribution of SalesForce leads, generation of sales and payment of incentives.
- Attends training and learning sessions about company products, services and sales.
- Fosters a positive, respectful and ethical work environment by complying with policies & procedures.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Sales, Retention, Outbound Customer Service Call Center experience (1-3 years)
- Ample experience working on a PC, accurate keyboarding skills (35+wpm), strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and ability to leverage strong selling skills. Strong consultative selling ability with proven skills to discover key information about the customer business in an effort to sell the best solution
- Highly motivated to place calls and sell
- Administrative detail and organizational skills to achieve performance goals
- Ability to handle change, multiple demands, ambiguity, shifting priorities, and the ability and tenacity to sit for long periods of time while communicating over the telephone
- Ability to provide an exceptional/personalized customer experience through strong probing skills and understanding of the customer needs
- Must have excellent communication skills with demonstrated strength in communicating with credibility both verbally and written. Customer facing communications will include phone and email
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities effectively.
- Works effectively in a fast paced team environment with frequently changing requirements.
- Life-long learner with genuine, intrinsic curiosity
- Entrepreneurial, inquisitive and highly creative/energetic
- Autonomous, knows how to use resources and “how to get it done”
- Self-motivated to exceed goals, metric driven
- Competitive in nature while being a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer focused and ability to recognize customer's personality style and match appropriately to maximize relationship and successful outcomes
- Outbound Sales and Cold Calling Experience
- Selling to high level / C-level leaders
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Print industry experience or familiarity
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm