Essential Job Functions:
- Safety and maintenance checks.
- Replace cords and parts on broken or worn out equipment.
- Repair hand and/or power tools.
- Repair plumbing.
- Paint non-production items.
- Trouble shoot and adjust equipment and machines.
- Clean and repair lighting.
- Service motor homes when needed.
- Fabricate parts and shop equipment.
- Document repairs and data entry.
- Follow all safety lockout/tag out procedures.
- Snow removal and lawn care.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work or job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Basic mechanical abilities to include; electrical, hydraulic and plumbing.
- Forklift driving skills along with ability to operate maintenance equipment.
- Physical strength sufficient to perform job duties.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Electrical, HVAC, and mechanical troubleshooting necessary.
- Blue print, assembly and technical schematic reading and documents required.
- Safety orientated and follow all safety standards and regulations.
- Communicate effectively, in English, both orally and written,
- Work effectively and productively in the resolution of difficult and/or stressful issues.
- Proficient data entry skills need to prepare routine administrative reports and paperwork using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
High School Diploma or GED with 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance or similar experience.
Current Driver’s License and insurable.
Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.