Digital Marketing Representative
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Responsible for maintaining posting schedules and daily posts to all applicable social media outlets, as well as coordinating the marketing and entertainment calendars with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks, preparing reports to update internal staff on usage statistics. Leads and coordinates online and digital advertising efforts with an emphasis on growing the digital presence of Mystic Lake online. Assists with efforts to grow the social media presence and works to optimize the digital tools utilized to acquire new customers while keeping current customers engaged with digital strategies.
- Execute social media strategy by developing new communities and managing branded online communities on the enterprise's behalf using online social media. Prioritize social media channels based on overall objectives.
- Create engaging branded content and campaigns for social media networks. Provide relevant content daily to all applicable social media outlets. Coordinate the marketing calendar with online activity, partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy. Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks. Provide continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites and relevant conversations.
- Assists with coordination of materials for all online and digital advertising efforts including brand websites, paid search campaigns, digital advertising, social media, and email marketing.
- Manages Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics including page titles, strategic image naming and meta data.
- Assists in the growth of the enterprise's business presence on social media sites while maintaining regulatory compliance at all times. Responsible for assisting with the strategic direction of social media usage as well as identifying opportunities for paid advertising on social sites.
- Track metrics and prepare reports to update on digital/social media trends.
- Measure, analyze and report the impact of social media efforts on campaigns and department goals.
- Build communication channels with other departments by attending meetings and establishing relationships.
- Monitors industry for best practices, seeks new technologies, and recommends strategies to drive ROI on digital media investment.
- Combination of post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, communications or related field and/or experience in social media, marketing, public relations or related field to equal four years.
- Possess a solid understanding of the social media and marketing universe including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Digg. Reddit, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, Yelp, Foursquare, Swarm, Vine, TripAdvisor, etc.
- Understanding of digital marketing methodology.
- Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate-level experience with word-processing, spreadsheets and electronic mail software.
- Excellent organizational skills.