Credentialing & Demo Coordinator
- Humera is seeking a Credentialing & Demographic Coordinator candidate for our client in Minnetonka, MN. This position receives initial and re-credentialing applications, provider demographic change requests, and contract request forms. This position maintains provider demographic data in the database system including credentialing data received from delegates. The Coordinator is responsible for the tracking of each request, the final analysis, completion, and follow-up of the request for the initial set-up and ongoing maintenance of the provider records.
- Strong computer skills are essential, working with spreadsheet and database applications, (Visual Cactus, , Word, Excel, Access, MS Outlook, and the Internet)
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Strong organizational skills/able to multi-task
- Strong sense of initiative
- Committed to promote and protect the integrity of our organization
- Diligent problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to foresee potential problems
- Extraordinary customer service
- Quality focus
- Accountable to meet standards
- Highly motivated/self-starter
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Healthcare experience or knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and respond well to rapidly changing industry and operational environment
- College degree preferred (Associates or Bachelors)or equivalent professional experience
- M - F 7:30AM - 4:00PM
- The Coordinator is accountable for determining practitioner/organizational eligibility for participation and continued participation based on review and primary verification of all applications and supporting documentation, which are submitted. The position has primary responsibility for assuring that applications are processed in accordance with NCQA standards, state and federal regulations and the criteria outlined in the Credentialing Plan. This position verifies that the practitioners who provide care to our client's membership are qualified to do so.
- This is a project based contract long term opportunity.