Cook I (Lead Cook)- Meadows Bar & Grille
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Directs kitchen staff to ensure food orders are accurately and properly prepared for assigned station. Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures.
- Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Directs other cooks to ensure food orders are prepared accurately and timely for assigned station.
- Completes all prep sheets.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
- Maintains cooler and storage area.
- Rotates food product to ensure freshness.
If you have questions feel free to contact Nicole Rees at 952/496-6918 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time, year round position. The restaurant is located off the beautiful Meadows at Mystic Lake Golf Course.
- Any combination f culinary education and/or cooking experience to equal three years.
- Must pass Cook I test.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control, recipe interpretation, and prep duties.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.