Sr Analyst FRS Operations
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target's distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
Beyond our world-class contact centers, there are many important challenges to be met in other FRS teams like the FRS Operations and Product Team, which plays at the intersections of process and technology, and Contact Center Support Services (SCSO) which develops comprehensive service delivery strategies for our contact centers. FRS Product Design manages and grows loyalty, frequency and other marketing programs for all Payment Cards (REDcard, GiftCard). Our Bank Program and included credit risk and compliance functions manage Merchandise Finance, Capital Finance, Expense Management and Financial Goals and Forecasts. And the FRS Controller heads up FRS Accounting and Financial Operations, including Accounting and Control, Retail Bankcard Services, Target Card Services, Fraud Prevention & Dispute Resolution.
As a Senior Analyst on the Operations team, you'll help enable FRS guest services, enterprise services and payment solutions by participating in the evaluation and execution of technical and operational projects on behalf of FRS.You will support FRS systems and initiatives in partnership with TTS, third party vendors, and business leaders, and develop a strong understanding of FRS systems, interfaces and processes to provide support of business and technology strategies and objectives. In this role, you will lead, coordinate, and facilitate small to medium initiatives while supporting multiple medium to large initiatives in parallel.You will also troubleshoot issues, perform research, identify root cause, and analyze information to mitigate system or process issues in partnership with vendors and internal partners. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- BS/BA 4-year college degree with technical emphasis or equivalent
- 2-4 years of business operations or project management experience; experience in financial services preferred
- Self-motivated with technical aptitude and the ability to lead projects to meet deadlines, multitask, and drive results with minimal direction
- Experience with technical implementations, from requirements through production implementation
- Effectively interacts with vendor and client partners to negotiate mutually beneficial solutions.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications