Lead Privacy Compliance Consultant
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: JOIN US AS A LEAD PRIVACY COMPLIANCE CONSULTANTSimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Consultant, Senior Associate, Risk Management, Privacy About This OpportunityBe a part of a dynamic corporate compliance team that leads, analyzes, executes, and represents innovative compliance approaches spanning the financial and retail industries. Use your skills, experience and talents to be involved in groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Privacy Compliance Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Lead cross functional program development efforts, as assigned across the enterprise
- Gather information from multiple sources and accurately judge its relevance to the task at hand. Identify trends and relationships across sources, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Develop unique compliance solutions that are catered to enable the development of data driven products and solutions while ensuring compliance with laws and internal standards;
- Use compliance by design methodology to partner on ground breaking projects to identify and evaluate opportunities to implement compliance guidance;
- Build strong relationships with key business partners to enhance the integration of compliance requirements into their processes;
- Analyze compliance industry trends and developments and assess the company's corresponding practices;
- Actively participate in decision making with management and seek to understand the broader impact of decisions;
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of compliance tools, methods and approaches to enable Target business day to day operations and development;
- Provide proactive leadership and support of emerging compliance activities and industry initiatives;
- Deliver on projects from strategy development through execution, managing budget and resources accurately and on time, and reporting potential obstacles or risks.
- Clearly communicate technical or specialized concepts to partners in other business areas.
- Analyze applicable compliance laws.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6-10 years experience with compliance or regulatory issues
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, SharePoint)