Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Accounting Clerk! The majority of the duties will include data entry, A/P, and A/R. The right candidate will possess high level of accuracy and be very detailed oriented. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in accounting processes associated with the organization's accounts receivables and accounts payable activities, as well as for providing general administrative support in the accounting department.
- Utilizing ADP to ensure that bi-weekly payroll is completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting with travel and mileage reimbursement claims.
- Calculating and/or verifying paid time off and holiday pay.
- Maintaining all payroll files, including electronic and hard copy storage, in an organized manner.
- Support the AP/AR department.
- Entering pending invoices for authorization.
- Tracking pending invoice status.
- Entering approved invoices for payment.
- Filing paid vendor invoices.
- Tracking credit card purchases and receipts.
- Entering customer billings and distributing for approval.
- Scanning and filing customer activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a general accounting position.
- Experience with AP/AR.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks, and ADP.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and high productivity demands.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
If you are an interested and qualified candidate please submit your resume using the built-in StarTribune application feature and click Apply Now, or you may email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with GTWACT in the subject line.
Apply for Accounting Clerk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly