Player Services Rep - Day shift 10am-8pm
Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13 - $15 / hr based on qualifications
Interacts with guests to establish new club accounts; explains program benefits. Processes credit card advances as approved. Performs data entry for department as directed. Periodically approves complimentary requests within prescribed amounts based on play.
Has responsibility for Club Mystic bank for player credit card advances. Periodically handles complimentaries for Club Mystic up to prescribed amount.
- Validates guest information in CMP player's account when existing information has reached expiration date. Enter unknown player's information when an unknown player has been identified. Enters any unknown player's description on electronic MTL's (Multiple Transaction Log).
- Confirms guest data to determine eligibility for comps. Has authority to issue comps to guests within established guidelines.
- Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Establishes new player accounts, upgrades existing accounts, and provides replacement cards to guests. Informs guests about the benefits of club membership and its various promotions and events. Answers questions related to guest issues.
- Handles credit card advances (CCA) for chips. Has responsibility for requesting chip buys and securing and balancing chip bank at the High Stakes Table Games area.
- Verifies beginning and ending inventory for High Stakes Table Games area. Checks for inconsistencies. Enters all High Stakes table inventory into CMP at the end of day. Has responsibility for closing out paperwork for respected shift and adds significant players to the Daily Blackjack Shift Report.
- Collects club member's player rating cards and maintains them on file throughout their shift. Completes data entry for main floor pits when needed. Electronically attaches photos to MTL's (Multiple Transaction Log) and CTR's (Currency Transaction Reporting). Attaches Agents to electronic MTL's and CTR's and notifies pit manager of any warning alert of missing player information.
- Enters Table Games Dealer's performance evaluations in the table games performance database. Enters Table Games Dealer and Floor Supervisor Scorecards in the table games performance database.
- Performs hourly head counts for high stakes table games area and main floor pits when necessary.
- Delivers paperwork, supplies and new guest club cards to table games pits.
- Handles reservations for club promotions and special events. Acts as a host/hostess during these events. Scans guests club cards to activate entries during promotional drawings. Acts as a casino information desk for all guests.
Schedule: 4- 10 hour days - 10am-8pm, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday off)This is a full time position with a complete benefit package. We also pay a shift premium. Any hours worked 4 pm-12 am (midnight) .50/hr more and $1/hr more for working any hours midnight to 8 am.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum six months guest service experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Windows. Basic knowledge of computer keyboard/touch screen for data entry or information retrieval
- Experience in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is prevalent and great attention to detail is required.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.