Web Training and Support Specialist
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Web Training and Support Specialist
Posted Date 1 month ago(3/19/2018 11:14 AM)
Number of Openings 1
Type of Search Staff
Who May Apply This position is open to all qualified applicants.
Department/Unit Marketing, Insights and Communications
FLSA Status Exempt/Salaried
Employment Type Full-Time Staff
Assigned Months per Year 12
Benefits Eligible Yes
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Web Training and Support Specialist within the department of Marketing, Insights, and Communications.
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
• Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
• A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
• Medical, dental, and vision options
• Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
The Web Training and Support Specialist within Marketing, Insights, and Communications department is a position critical to the future success of the University's web platforms. The Web Training and Support Specialist will take ownership of developing all training materials for the University's active content management systems (T4, Cascade, and Unily), in addition to setting up user permissions and enforcing defined site governance.
In addition, this position provides internal web front-end customer support, while delivering high-quality solutions through professional level communication and advanced troubleshooting skills. This position will take ownership of related technical issues and work with the University's Information Technical Services team to resolve any issues, and manage assigned customer request tickets in a manner that provides high customer satisfaction.
- Manages key functions of training, which includes scheduling, curriculum development, and documentation.
- Acts as the main customer support specialist for maintenance requests on all of the University's web content management systems (T4, Cascade, and Unily).
- Conducts training for individuals or large groups on content management systems.
- Acts as a digital consultant to internal partners helping them make strategic and forward-thinking decisions regarding web content and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Three (3) years of relevant professional level experience to include technical support and website management
- Experience working with customer service platforms and customer service ticketing systems
- Knowledge of one or more Content Management Systems
An equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been acquired may be substituted.
- Knowledge of T4, Cascade, and/or Unily is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer