DIESEL MECHANIC - 2ND SHIFT
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description:Perform diagnostics, routine maintenance and repair of diesel engines and semi tractors/trailers. Perform thorogh inspections and repair on Semi-trailers and Reefer units according to DOT requirements and industry standards
1. Must be familiar with mechanical and technical aspects using diagnostic computer software to identify and resolve service issues.
2. Must be computer literate, dependable, and a team player.
3. Knowledge and experience with various welders and tools used in making all types of repairs on all types of semi-trailers is required.
Hours: Monday - Friday 2nd shift, 2:30-11:00PM
Pay: Competitive Hourly Wage DOE
Benefits: This is a full- time position with a full benefits package available:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free/smoke-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have a Diesel Engine Specialist, or related degree from an accredited secondary institution. 2-5 years of experience in similar position required. CDL is a plus.