2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Build positive relationships and actively coach a group of drivers while manager specific key business metrics. This includes achieving maximum fleet productivity and profitability by reaching weekly utilizaiton goals. Driver Managers are accountable for insuring safe standards of operation are practiced while meeting all customer pickup and delivery requirements.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Benefits: This is a full- time position with a full benefits package available:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free/smoke-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
Requirements: Associates Degree in Business or Logistics preferred with some previous management or similar working experience. General knowledge of the transportaiton industry is also a plus.