QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Description: Collect and report data to aid in the measurment and improvement of quality standads.
- Run reports such as: On Time Pick-ups, Driver Update Compliance, Customer Compliance, Customer Capacity, Overtime, Old Freight reports, Status Compliance, Trip Status Updates, Customer Variances, Delivery Notations, etc.
- Provide reports electronically to managers.
- Manage EDI compliance for all EDI customers.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Benefits: This is a full- time position with a full benefits package available:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free/smoke-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
Requirements: Must have at least an Associates Degree in the Business or IT field, with knowledge of buisness processes, data analysis and transportation terminology.